Revolution Cat- fleas, Heartworm and Worms
Revolution for cats is the all in one spot on treatment that protects your cat from fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, heartworm, hookworm, roundworm, ear mites and sarcoptic mites. Internal and external parasites are a nuisance and health risk to our pets and our families. Protecting our pets against these internal and external parasites is vital for a healthy, happy cat.
Amaroo Pet Fact: Parasites like hookworms and roundworms can be transmitted to humans and can cause a variety of health problems including nausea, neurological problems and even blindness.
* Convenient monthly spot-on treatment for fleas, flea larvae and flea eggs
* Prevents heartworm disease.
* Is waterproof after two hours and won’t wash off.
* Reduces outbreaks of Flea Allergy Dermatitis in cats
* Treats and controls earmites (Otodectes cynotis)
*Treats and controls intestinal hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) and roundworm (Toxocara cati)
*Treats biting lice.
* Safe for kittens from 6 weeks of age.
* Treats Rabbits for earmites, sarcoptic mange and cheyletiellosis
Amaroo Pet Handy Hint: go to http://wwww.clawclub.com.au to join the Clawclub!! A must for Revolution and Cat lovers.
Dosage and Administration
- Hold tube upright, press cap down until you hear a click which means the cap has punctured the tube.
- remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open. Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog’s neck,
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin and empty tube.
Revolution for Cats and rabbits 2.6-7.5kg
Contains 0.75ml per tube 60mg/ml Selamectin
Available in three- month and six-month pack sizes
Safety concerns info:
Do not use on kittens under 6 weeks of age
Do not use on sick and debilitated cats or kittens
Please seek advice from your Veterinrian in regards to heartworm testing.
For more information visit www.revolution.com.au
or contact your local Veterinarian.