Comfortis For Dogs And Cats Green 6 Pack
Comfortis Flea Control
For Dogs 9.1kg to 18kg
For Cats 5.5kg to 11.2kg
Fleas have the ability to multiply incredibly quickly not just on our pets but inside our homes and backyards as well. Keeping control of these annoying parasites is vital for your pets comfort and health. Comfortis contains the active ingredient spinosad that kills insects by hyperexcitation of the insect nervous system. Comfortis is effective and quick at killing fleas and preventing infestation by administration of one tasty chewable tablet given monthly.
Amaroo Pet Fact: Fleas start dying within 30 minutes of your pet being administered a Comfortis chewable tablet.
Amaroo Pet Handy Hint: Other things you can do at home to help eliminate a potential flea infestation are to vacuum regularly, wash animal bedding weekly on a hot wash cycle, steam clean carpets and upholstery and treat all pets in the household with an approved flea product.
Dosage and administration
- Highly effective in killing fleas and protects dogs and cats from flea infestation
- Comfortis controls fleas and flea allergy dermatitis
- Tasty chewable tablet
- For use in dogs and puppies 14 weeks and older weighing a minimum 2.3 kilograms body weight
- For use in cats and kittens 14 weeks of age and older, weighing a minimum of 1.4 kilograms body weight
- Kills > 95% fleas on cats and 100% of fleas on dogs within four hours of administration
- Fleas start dying within 30 minutes of administering Comfortis
- No restrictions in regards to washing and swimming pets as Comfortis is given orally
: Give one tablet orally once a month, to be given with food or on a full stomach. Available in six month pack sizes.
*Cats over 11.2kg should be given the appropriate combination of tablets
- In some animals Comfortis has been associated with vomiting, most commonly within 48 hours of administration of the first dose. In dogs the incidence of vomiting decreases with repeat doses
- Comfortis may also cause diarrhoea and salivation in cats
- Seek veterinary advice regarding use of Comfortis in pregnant and lactating female dogs
- Seek veterinary advice regarding use of Comfortis in animals with pre-existing epilepsy
- The use of Comfortis in breeding male dogs has not been evaluated
- The safe use of Comfortis in breeding, pregnant, or lactating female cats or breeding male cats has not been evaluated
- Comfortis should not be administered with extra-label high doses of ivermectin and high doses of other macrocyclic lactones in excess of those approved for heartworm prophylaxis
- See Comfortis label for complete safety information
If vomiting occurs within an hour of administration, re-dose with another full dose.
Rapid and effective treatment for eliminating fleas.
For more information, visit www.comfortis.com.au
Or contact your local veterinarian.