NexGard Spectra is a revolutionary product that provides the most complete protection on the market against fleas, ticks, heartworm, and intestinal worms in one tasty chew.
Administering different products to our dogs to prevent parasites can get incredibly confusing what to give and when? Nexgard Spectra makes this much easier, one chew, once a month for the most complete protection. It’s that simple.
NexGard kills deadly paralysis ticks for a whole month and is the only product on the market that kills paralysis tick within 48 hours!
Amaroo Pet Fact: NexGard Spectra is the only product on the market that protects against, fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal worms in a monthly chew.
* Prevention of Deadly paralysis tick, brown dog tick and bush ticks.
* Rapid flea kill and prevention.
* Prevents heartworm disease
* Treats and controls intestinal worms including Hookworm, whipworm and roundworm
* Monthly treatment for ease of compliance
* Suitable for puppies from 8 weeks of age and greater than 2kg
Amaroo Pet Handy Hint: NexGard Spectra contain handy calendar stickers and an sms reminder service. www.nexgard.com.au
Dosage and Administration
Give one chewable tablet once monthly, always ensure you weigh your dog or puppy to ensure correct dosage.
Nexgard comes in 3 and 6 month protection packs
Large Dogs 15.1 to 30.0kg weight range chewable tablet
Safety concerns and info
* Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age or dogs under 2kg of bodyweight
*This product should not replace daily tick searches and removal for those pets living in high risk paralysis tick areas.
* Not yet evaluated for use in pregnant, lactating or breeding dogs
* Not safe for use on cats
*Nexgard Spectra should be administered monthly to prevent heartworm, treatment should be ongoing throughout the year without interruption. When using Nexgard spectra in replace of another heartworm prevention ensure the first dose of Nexgard Spectra is given within a month of the previous monthly medication.
For more information visit www.merial.com.au
or Customer Solutions Australia 1800 808 691
Or contact your local Veterinarian